Re: [IP] Lifescan customer service

WOW!!!  How come I didn't know about LS customer service being lousey???
Josh's meter (an Ultra) did a weird thing at 8:30PM one night a week or so
ago so we pulled out our backup   (This backup was sent to us FREE-complete
with case and everything- when I asked for one a year ago) and started using
that one.  I re-tried the other one the next morning and it worked just
fine...go figure!  Well, I was calling LS CS anyway about the download of the
In Touch program and I happen to mention the weird problem with the meter.
Well, the guy said that even though it was working now he did not like the
fact that it was there and insisted on sending out a new one with a return
box for the old one.  This arrived the next day with the return lable for the
box.  End of that story.  I have had nothing but GREAT service from LS.

mom to Joshua