[IP] Re: What is a lancet change day

> What is this?  Are you talking about the little lancet in the thing you
> blood sugars with?

This is a big event for many of us - mostly four times a year: New Year's
Day, Spring time change, 4th of July, and Fall time change. One of those
dates is coming up shortly. That's for those who *must* at some time change
lancets. If we didn't get those reminders, we may never do it. This is
definitely a YMMV thingy. Why mess with a good thing? Once in awhile I find
a need to change in between one of those times, but then I'll skip the next
reminder to keep a balance.

BTW, some of us used the same 26g needle for a long long time and sharpened
it with a whetstone when it had a hook on it large enough to catch a trout.

Everything is changing - people are taking comedians seriously and
politicians as a joke