[IP] Re: High blood sugar and DKA

>RE: [IP] High blood sugar and DKA

>1. having less  BS above 250
No, more above 250

>2. More BS above 250

>3. When BS above 250  it is usually due to what event
No clue

>4.  Have had no episodes of DKA
had one since pump start.

>5.  Had my first episode of DKA after being on the pump: state why
Unknown cause

>6.  Having more episodes of DKA since being on the pump: state why
Have only had one incidence of DKA in my life, which was after pump start.
Unknown reasons.

>7.  How do you treat your elevated blood sugar
I don't eat anything.

>8.  How do you prevent it from happening again
Can't prevent it, and can't predict it.

>9.  Have you had DKA severe enough to be hospitalized since being on
>the pump, if yes did you ever get admitted to hospital when on
>injections for DKA
Only once.  Never been hospitalized for DKA before.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424