[IP] What is a lancet change day

What is this?  Are you talking about the little lancet in the thing you check
blood sugars with?  I saw a post about this a couple months ago.  YOu all
were talking about how often you change the lancet.  These little things are
the most inexpensive part of diabetic supplies - don't you all change it
almost every time you check blood sugars?  Some of you talked like you used
it for months.  Are we talking about the same thing here?  Tammy