Re: [IP] The Way It Is

The ant has disappeared in the snow. The grasshopper is found dead in

> drug-related incident and the house, now abandoned, is taken over by

>gang of spiders who terrorize the once peaceful neighborhood.

Your modern version of this Aesop's tale is down right scary, but only
because it is so damned true. You need to publish that in the newspapers
all over, get some national attention.  It is not fair that you cannot be
insured, you work hard and what do you have to show for it?  It makes me
angry, and I don't even know you personally, but I do know this disease
personally.  We have insurance (thank God), but our co-pays and
deductables are killing us.  We've applied for social security income for
our daughter and after 6 months of waiting, it is still pending.  Why?
Because the longer they wait, the deeper in debt we become.  It is not
easy to keep your family healthy and fed in these United States, unless
of course, you have wealthy family members who share, but how often does
that happen?  Good luck, I hope you get some kind of help, there has to
be someone out there who can help you.

(1)non diab.