Re: [IP] advice for saline trial/insulin delivery

I have given myself insulin through the infusion site at times for various
reasons and it has always worked out. With my sites, I insert the needle
into the quick connect's little rubber piece and make sure I hold the
syringe with a little pressure against it just in case there is a little
leakage. I don't know what your sites are (quick connects?).

There is actually a device that people can wear that's made for this
purpose but I don't know what it's called. It's for multiple daily
injections of anything.
(not that that helps you with this 8-)

 >Does anyone have any knowledge of whether or not giving insulin through
the >infusion site with a syringe is safe or not? The reason why I'm asking
is >because