Re: [IP] advice for saline trial/insulin delivery

I will check my schedule next week (on Monday) and see which day works best
and then we're set to go. Brenda said she would like to find ANY info on it
(she can't seem to find anything to show it being safe or not) and if it's
safe enough in her opinion, then we could do it (insulin through the site).

Do you have a date yet? Did you ask Brenda when you say her about this? This
is exciting!!! We see Dr. D on Monday....
Beverly, Mom to Mary, NINE!!, dx'd 9/97, pumping with Animas and Nick, who
is now ten!