[IP] Re: Grabby Door Knobs

>>>ATENTION ALL PUMPERS. Watch out for grabby door knobs that reach out and
the infusion tubing and hold on to it till the infusion is pulled out. They
are usually round brass in color but do come in other shapes and colors.>>>

This can be avoided by keeping excess tubing tucked inside clothing. I only
have had this problem if the tubing is exposed, therefore, I do not expose
it. YMMV! (~_^)

Good advice is usually preceded by a bad scare