Re: [IP] Starting on the pump

He plans on working and

>driving during that time. Should I be concerned with him driving or
being

>at work and having problems with the pump or running low during the
first

>week or so until he gets use to using the pump?

We never had any troubles when we began the pump.  However, we were
CONSTASNTLY monitoring Jessy!  I wouldn't worry as long as he does
frequent blood glucose checking, and of course, checks before he gets
behind the wheel to drive.  Good luck with your pump start, it made a
world of difference to us.  We are so grateful for that pump.

Cindy

(1)non diab.