Re: [IP] getting discouraged

> I've tried square wave (got a 225); I've tried Dual wave 60%/40% (got a
> 135); I've tried normal bolus (get results anywhere between the two).

So what's wrong with the 135 reading from the dual wave?    Have you
tried doing this wave for a few breakfastes to see if it is consistent
on work days?

Stress does some strange things to our bodies.   Others have posted
how on workdays they need that extra insulin in the AM to cover the
"gotta go to work stress" but don't need it on weekends.

Just like right now,  we have my son doing totally different basals for the
school day compared to weekend days.    More insulin Mon-Fri to cover
the stress he is dealing with in the school system.    (And YAY!!!  he
made it to school 3 days straight  :)

Fenton, MO