Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes and the Legal System...HELP!

Hey Dave, don't forget, in the original post it stated that not only is the
gal a DMer she also suffers from a seizure disorder.  Who is to say what
relly happened.  She could have recently tested her BGs but that would not
have prevented her from having a seizure.  If the police had checked for a
medical ID and atleast seen she was DMer they would not have been so quick to
jump to the conclusion that she was a felon!

Just my opinion, but I'm sticking to it!!