Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes and the Legal System...HELP!

I understand what your saying, and agree, at least to a point, but we, as
the DM'ers need to watch our own actions.  Testing is so important to
functioning on a daily basis......  fail to test and you become a statistic.

We are sympathetic to our cause, but just recently diabetics are now being
allowed to get pilot licensees and the such....  too much negative press in
the wrong direction and suddenly we are all riding busses......

I truly do not believe it will come to that degree, but the "protectors" of
the common good can react in some pretty strange ways.......  every so often
we laugh at some weird law that was discovered in an obscure state, from
years ago........ those laws were a result of protection of the common

Test, Test and Test again......

Dave Brockman
South Florida, assimilated in to the collective.......