[IP] I am wondering if anyone else experienced this situation. a Few hours after

Laura,

I am wondering if anyone else experienced this situation. a Few hours after
i insert a  quickset the area around the set gets so itchy

Sounds like your getting infections very quickly....  I had a similar
problem and solved it with using Hibiclens over the area and then inserting
the set.......Hibiclens is available over the counter at the pharmacy of
your choice...

Your body is telling you that it does not like it, but you can over come
this little problem

Best if inserting !

Dave Brockman
South Florida-joined the collective in 1996!