[IP] October 16th ABQ Pumpers meeting

Hello to all!

By the time we get together, the Balloon Fiesta will be over and I can sleep
a little later!  But, here's the monthly reminder for all New Mexicans (and
visitors, too) for the ABQ IP Support group.  We are very informal and it's
mainly a chance to socialize and talk with people who have the same problems
you do.

What:          meeting for dinner and talk
When:         October 16th and the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 PM
Where:        Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo. We will
                  outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad)

And as always, please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something else to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01

505.920.8655 (a toll free call from anywhere in NM)
(e-mailed or phoned RSVP's are encouraged so we can get enough seats for the
group together)