[IP] Zokar / Zocar (sp?)

Hello.  I'm a lurker.  I just got my cholesterol results. My LDL is 122
and my physician wants it to be under 100.  I asked if diet could
accomplish this and the nurse said no, she was sending me a prescription
for Zokar.  I'm really funny about taking medication (the only I take
now is Humalog).  I'm female, 37, no other illnesses; BUT my father did
die in his late 40's from a heart attack.  Just wondering if anyone else
out there is currently on Zokar and if so, could you email me privately
and let me know how it has helped you, if there are any affects on BS,
etc.  I don't get  a chance to read the digest everyday, so private
emails would be great and welcomed.
Karen and Little No Name (hey Jan and Elvis!)

copies of the original message.