Re: [IP] I started pumping 10/10/02

> Well, I hooked up at 10:30 AM on 10/10/02. It was easy as falling off

>that proverbial log

Dear Cody,

Congradulations!!!!  My daughter started pumping in June, and I know
first hand how much easier it has made our lives, and how her alc's have
gone from a 8.5 to a 6.9 in those 3 months (very pleased with the tighter
control of the pump)  I am very happy for you and wish you continued

(1)non dia