Re:[IP] Insulin and infusion set changes

Thanks to all who responded.  I have settled down and am now looking forward to trying the changes.  Some said that Novolog is better and I'm wondering in what way?  Yes I did try Squibb back in the 60's and quickly went back to Lilly.  It sure wasn't as good as Lilly's.  Maybe that's why I was a little leary

Jayne Johnson

Do you Yahoo!?