Re: [IP] Leg sites

Zachary used his tummy from 2/15 till summer started.   Then we were
having trouble with loosing sights at the pool, plus he was REALLY
concious of the port on his tummy and a bit embarrassed.    (Course
that lasted all of two weeks and then he'd let me come to the side of the
pool, hook him up for a sec to give a quick catch-up basil and then
right back in the water ---  with his pals watching the whole time.)

I was worried too as Zachary has some muscular legs/thighs.   But,
we very seldom have a problem.   We do the upper thigh,  from dead center
to towards the outer side but still in the front.    I just have him relax
leg first and it helps.    He can swim, ride his bike,  rollerblade and climb
the tree each day without any problems.

Fenton, MO