[IP] Master's Thesis!!!

WOW!!!!!!!  You guys have taken my breath away.  I already have over fifty
will also let the list know in general, if you are interested (and have not
already written me) write to me PRIVATELY-OFF-LIST with your name and I will
add you to my list.  I am going to try and sit down to put together specific
questions and what it is I'm looking for and will send this out to each one
of you who responds.

I can not tell you how wonderful you all are and how much this means to me to
once again have your support when it is needed.  You people are THE BEST!!

mom to Joshua and struggling student.....well sort-of!!!!!