[IP] Disetronic Customer Service

I just wanted to share what a wonderful wonderful response I got from
Disetronic last thursday (one week ago).
I went for a long weekend to visit my father in law who lives in a tiny town
in the middle of Kansas.  Just before we hit the MO-KS border my select
button (the check mark one) quit working comepletely.  Now the pump was still
pumping and I could bolus by the arrows but I usually only use the scroll
I called the 800 number and they overnighted a new pump to me at the motel we
were going to, said hopefully it would be there by 1:30pm the next day.
Now I called after 4pm on thursday.  My pump was there by 10am the next
I'd forgotten to write down my basals to have with me and couldn't get them
from the pump because i couldn't select it.  I called my dr's office thinking
it would take hours of calling back and forth for the nurse to find it.  The
first lady who says how may i difect your call, well i explained to her what
was going on and that i needed my basals from my records.  She asked for my
last name and had them for me in less than 10 seconds.  Now that is a fast
computer she has there.
I'm amazed and how quickly I got help.
Just wanted to share a good experience with you all.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here