Re: [IP] Insulin and infusion set changes

    I was used to using Humulin for years and had to switch to Novolog. I
was kind of worried about that but everything was fine. The only difference
for me personally was the price. Do get a new physician that knows more
about diabetes. Don't waste time with a doc that won't strive for continual
Cody S. Alderson