[IP] Re: Lancet change days

>>>I know there are a couple of you that post about this topic at the
appropriate time of year and I was hoping that you could also post to the
POP list at the same time when the next one comes around.
Barbara, Mum of Claire >>>

How about you passing the info along since many of us do not belong to the
POP list. The next lancet change day is coming up in a couple of weeks.

What if the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?