Re: [IP] Lancet change days

On 10/10/02 10:58 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> It has come to my attention that at least several parents participating in
> the Parents of Pumpers list do not know about lancet change days.
> I know there are a couple of you that post about this topic at the
> appropriate time of year and I was hoping that you could also post to the POP
> list at the same time when the next one comes around.
> Thanks!  :)
> Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

As the Official Time Keeper of the www.Insulin-Pumpers.org Lancet Changing
Clock I am a member of all of the Lists.   Expect to read the announcement
during the upcoming change to Standard Time from Daylight Savings Time.  I
will post the message:

Es ist Zeit, Ihren Taktgeber zur|ckzustellen, Ihre Lancets zu dndern und die
Batterien in Ihren Rauchwarnungen zu |berpr|fen.

No, wait a minute.  That's the one for the German list!      :>)