>>>I joined the list to learn more about the various pumps from actual
users, any
advice or help you post or send would be a God-send. thanks, jen>>>

Pumps are very personal, close friends and we can really start another *pump
war* and cite the *bad* things about the other pumps that we do not use. ;)
However, the choice must be yours and here is where you can research for
your needs as they are different than others':

Just like the car you drive is a different choice than even, say, your
friends' or relatives', so will your pump choice. (~_^)

Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do but you don't
get anyplace