[IP] Auto immune question

This post is a question about another autoimmune disorder but some of us
have more than one and someone may have the one I want to know about.
Today my 4 year old daughter was given a physical at her day care center and
they discovered that her thyroid was enlarged.  I never noticed it but then
I told her to raise her chin and WOW! it was staring right at me!
Does any one on the list have a child with a thyroid disorder that was
diagnosed so young.  She does not have diabetes but I know that being my
daughter might put her at risk for an autoimmune disease.

Please email me off list.