[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #691

For what it is worth:
I went back on my PROPULSID!  What a difference it makes.  Within 24 hours the tummy was much better and all is well with the world.
That stuff works like magic.
 From: "Lisa Mattox" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:Stomach ache and cause

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine which have been diagnosed as
Gastric Paresis.  If they should persist or recur, you might want to see a
gastroenterologist.  Was it your diabetes doctor who said "you're just
getting older?"  I would through a fit about that!  If this a typical
response from him/her, I would look for a new doctor!!!

Best wishes,

Lisa Mattox