[IP] sites for toddlers/kids

Since our son was two years-old, we have used his upper-outer parts of his
hips.  It has been a year and a half now.  As he grows, though, there's more
muscle and less area to choose from, so we might have to move to his tummy.
We're hoping to get as much time as possible out of the hips,  as the sites
are out of the way and near the pump, which he wears inside a waist-it belt,
on the back.

Jonelle, mom of Zach, dxd at 13 months of age.