[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #690

>[IP] Blaming DM for everything

I hate when this happens (and it happens to me *all the time*).  I have a
disease that went undiagnosed for close to six years because no matter what
my symptoms were, everything got blamed on D, even when there was no real

I have something similar to carpal tunnel syndrome that my doc refuses to
treat.  I need new glasses (not a new scrip, just glasses), and my doc
refuses to give me a scrip.  Why?  Because I "obviously don't care of my
diabetes" and that causes everything.

Anyone have any ideas on how we can turn this around, besides pitching a fit
every time we need medical attention, for all of us?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424