[IP] High blood sugar and DKA

Question: high BS and DKA
Since you have been on the pump
1. having less  BS above 250
2. More BS above 250
3. When BS above 250  it is usually due to what event
       skin/site infection
       missed insulin
       incorrectly calculated insulin/CHO ration
       other: please list
4.  Have had no episodes of DKA
5.  Had my first episode of DKA after being on the pump: state why
6.  Having more episodes of DKA since being on the pump: state why
7.  How do you treat your elevated blood sugar
8.  How do you prevent it from happening again
9.  Have you had DKA severe enough to be hospitalized since being on the
pump, if yes did you ever get admitted to hospital when on injections for DKA

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions.  I will be
better able to direct my own clients by sharing experiences of others.
CDE in Oregon