[IP] Re The Law is an ass....

On 10/9/02 5:17 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> She has deteriorated drastically because of the stress.  So, if anyone can
> answer my questions and maybe give me a heads up about the law and ADA, it
> would help a lot.  Otherwise this little girl faces a felony for the rest of
> her life and possibly  over a year in jail.
> Thanks to everyone,
> Chance Fisher

And I suppose this store doesn't have surveillance cameras and the court
could subpoena for the video? Just a thought, but if the groceries were
indeed in bags and she was out and at her car, they were most likely bagged
and paid for at the check out.

Just a thought.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland