[IP] Leg sites

Hey folks it looks like Josh has started the big P. and his tush and tummy
are starting to fail as sites.  Josh wants to try using his thighs.  He is
pretty skinny.  We saw Megan in FL who is skinner than Josh and she uses the
upper side of her thigh.  I felt around this area on Josh and it just feels
hard, like muscle.  Any suggestions.  He uses MM QS 6mm sites but am
wondering if we need to go back to Tenders/sils comforts....UUGGHH!!!  Hated
those sets!  But with the hormones kicking in and the usual site areas
starting to fail just needing some suggestions from all of you who have been
there-done that!!

mom to Joshua