No Subject

I am wondering if anyone else experienced this situation. a Few hours after
i insert a  quickset the area around the set gets so itchy that i cant stand
it and when i take it out to put a new one in i get a red itchy bump and a
rash. I been having bumps but this one hasnt gone away. I also Have put in 3
sets in the last 2 days have gotten bumps and rashes everytime. Also do you
know if all the infusion sets yous the same Glue? HELP