Re: [IP] Re:Stomach ache and cause

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine which have been diagnosed as
Gastric Paresis.  If they should persist or recur, you might want to see a
gastroenterologist.  Was it your diabetes doctor who said "you're just
getting older?"  I would through a fit about that!  If this a typical
response from him/her, I would look for a new doctor!!!

Best wishes,

Lisa Mattox

Penny wrote:  Well for what it is worth. I have severe stomach problems such
as nausea, dizziness, no appetite.  Can only keep Choice down etc.
> Have had it for more than a month.  I have tried everything and when I
told my doc he just shrugged his shoulders and said guess you are just
getting older.