[IP] Reply to Fran and Others Re: Quick Set Insertion

            Fran and all others who have been encouraging and have assured me
about inserting Quick-sets without the aid of the Quick-serter.  I can now say
I have also accomplished this with all ease.  Using this method has the
advantage of ( I am sure I am preaching to the choir here) lightly probing
with the tip of the needle until a less sensitive spot on the skin is located
before actually pushing the needle in.

                                Rex,  AL(always learning)