[IP] Infusion sites for babies/toddlers (was Re: TOES )

In a message dated 10/9/2002 4:58:29 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Just a note to all, I have always checked Maverick's heels.  His fingers
> were too small in the beginning.  I still use his heels when we are at home.
> I have never noticed a difference in the accuracy.  He prefers it because it
> is less painful.  His doctors have always said it was fine.

Your post made me wonder about infusion sites for babies and young toddlers
that are pumping .  .  .  Are you pretty much limited to their little
tushies?  Or can you put them in chubby thighs as well?

Pumpmama to Katie (12)