Re: [IP] RE: "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic"

Enough of this already!  Let's get along and help each other with their
questions, problems, news, etc. so people like me who try to live day to day
with this horrible disease don't have to waste their time on something so
mundane. If this helps anyone deal with their insulin dependance, well then
good for you. For me this doesn't help me survive on a day to day basis. I
will now be deleting all the D vs. D emails

diag. 1974
pump since 1993