[IP] Insulin and infusion set changes

Oh dear!  I'm definitely too set in my ways.  Joined a Medicare HMO when I turned 65 in Aug. and they are ordering my Disetronic pump supplies through MiniMed.  They sent me Disetronic batteries and cartridges, but insist on sending me MM infusion sets.  I was just delighting in the new Rapid D sets from Dis and now have to change to MM's plastic cannula Sof-set Micro QR's.  Also I can pay $20 less for Novolog than Humalog.  Yes, I know this is no big thing, but after using Lilly for 63+ years, it seems to be shaking me up  All this, plus the fact that I wonder if my PCP knows much about diabetes.  I'm changing to a PCP that is nearer to where I live, so maybe there's hope!

Oh my goodness, I sound so down in the dumps and actually I'm a happy person  Thanks for listening to me.

Do you Yahoo!?