Re: [IP] tummy ache & can't eat

could be a little gastropariesis, you should probably call your doc and
let him know how you feel.  Is it that bloaty,  i can't eat another bite
or i'll burst feeling, or just nausea.  Good luck        Scott

>>> email @ redacted 10/08/02 12:28PM >>>
I am so miserable today and I don't know what to do.  My stomache is
killing
me, I have diarrhea and heartburn, and I have zero appetite.  My sugars
are not
high...they actually keep going low.  I've tried pepto and it hasn't
helped.
Any ideas?  How do I get rid of this?  No idea what caused it... I'm
not sick,
haven't eaten anything unusual (in fact, my fiance has eaten all the
same stuff
as me and he's fine), no ketones or other dm problems.  Is this just
regular
problems or do I need to call the doc?
Thanks,
Julie