[IP] Re: Sharon (Steven's mom)

Sharon and all -

Congratulations to you and your son on a diabetes-blemish-free school
career!  It is gratifying to read of somone whose diabetes is NOT ruling
their childhood.  I, too, was uninhibited by my disease all throughout my
childhood and most of my adult years.  Oh, there are always problems, but
mine were not diabetes-related.  The professionals in your school district
are to be commended, but I have a feeling your attitude and Steven's have
been the main reasons for his success.

My very best wishes to you both!