[IP] Re: waynes DM poem

>>>Let's make peace and sign all the treaties
To stop fighting among those with diabetes.
It's no less poetic
To be diabetic
'Cause insulin's still needed to eat Wheaties

-wayne, J.D.>>>

Now you've gone and done it! LOL  I say diabetes rhyming with YES - like
they did for so many years before someone thought it *cute* to rhyme it for
your poem. YMMV???

Want to write a new one for those of us who pronounce it *my* way? (or am I
the onlyest one?  (~_^)

A person who doesn't read is no better off than a person who can't read