[IP] Blaming DM for everything

>> I broke my leg in June and it was a bad break and it took a little longer
to heal but I was told that was because I was a diabetic. >>

I have known for 52 years that DMers take longer to heal. ;-) When I broke
my foot in '87 I was in a cast for 3 mos. instead of 6 wks and my basals
were doubled during that time as well. Even pregnancy causes higher BGs in
DMers. (~_^)

Speaker to audience: As the cow said to the farmer when the milking machine
broke down, "Thanks for that warm hand!"