[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #688

The only problem I have with "diabetes vs diabetic" is when not matter what is going on health wise it is said " it is because you are a diabetic" not everything can be that reason and I think some medical people use it as a cop out.  I broke my leg in June and it was a bad break and it took a little longer to heal but I was told that was because I was a diabetic.

Do you Yahoo!?