[IP] Re: stiff hands

I know exactly what you are talking about with the hands!  My hands started
doing as you describe about  a month or so ago.  I thought it was from too
much keyboarding with IP!
I have Dupuytren's Disease in 2 of my fingers in my left hand--was just one
but I discovered another lump--and they have started acting up.  I wake up in
the middle of the night and try to flex my hands and they don't want to do.
It takes me about 2 hours or more to get real flexibility in my fingers.
But, the pain and stiffness is always there. I have tried taking Tylenol
Arthritis but doesn't really help.  Have used Theragesic with no results--and
Paul Harvey says it works!-not.  Warm water makes them feel better but who
can carry a pan of warm water around all day!
I am hoping, like you, someone will know what we are talking about!

Debbie and Magnum IP
dx 3/63 at 8
Pumping since 3/2000