[IP] The Wooster Connection

What a small world in a small town!  I have a connection to Wooster with a
friend who lives there.  She is not carbohydrate metabollicaly challenged
(my own new term! <g>), but she has lifted my spirits on many ocassions.

And a trial for an implantable pump!  I'd be interested.  Perhaps I could
visit a friend and "cure" my diabetes.

>   By the way....my wife and I live in Wooster, Ohio.
> I was diagnosed over 15 years ago.
>    hey...noted your location and just wanted to let you know that wooster,
ohio is one of the sites being used for the minimed implantable pump
clinical trials...if you're interested, i can give you the physicians #
there whos holding the trial...