Re: [IP] Attendance at school.

Sharon,  congratulations on having a great son who you've obviously
raised very well.

Our oldest two daughters are both very bright,  very active young ladies
who I'm sure will go far.    Our 17 year old is so healthy that the Doctor
jokes about the thinness of her file and the fact that if it wasn't for
cheerleading physicals each summer he would never see her.    Since
we moved to our current home 16 years ago she's only had like 4 prescriptions
(one of which was swimmers ear drops)  so she always falls off the
pharmacy's computer.     She never misses school, etc.   Our oldest,
though has always suffered from severe asthma,   chronic sinusitus,  had
mono,  lots of strep, etc.    Missed a good number of days of school.

Luckily,  none of the kids seem to pick up all the viruses Zachary gets
and brings home from school.     I'd have my hands full with four down
with all the bugs he catches.

Fenton, MO