[IP] Regarding size of font

Just a hint....If you are using Outlook Express, all you have to do to
change the size and boldness of any e-mail text is to:

1.  Look at the top of the page for "View" and click on it.

2.  You will see an option called "text size" and click on it.

3.  Your options will be largest, larger, medium, smaller, smallest    The
defalt is medium.

4.  Click on larger, or even largest, and all the text in the e-mail file
you are reading will magically become larger and bold.

Alternatively , you can set up Windows XP to function like a magnifying
glass to enlarge the text you are trying to read.

Good luck and keep those A1c's low,
Hal,  Auburn, WA, a suburb of Seattle
IDDM 22 years, pumping 6 years