Re: [IP] tummy ache & can't eat

    Wow! There were a few posts about "stomach flu" this time. I had a round
of the little "d" today (The big D is diabetes and the little d is
diarrhea). I'm in southwestern Pennsylvania. I wonder what the cause is?
I've talked to many people who have had a round of the stomach bug in the
past couple of days.
    It's not the water, or the air, and I doubt if we all ate at the same
Pizza Hut <grin>. Maybe it's a computer virus? LOL.

Cody S. Alderson