Re: [IP] Don't you hate it when you cause your own hypo?

    I can eat the exact same thing at the exact same time taking the exact
same amount of insulin having the exact same activity and health level as
the last time of the event and still go high or low.
    So when I cause a high or low BG myself I actually feel oddly better
about it because I have that sense that, "Hey dude you coulda controlled
that one yourself." It's time like that when I am reminded I do have plenty
of control over this disease. So much that I can afford to screw up
sometimes. <grin>
Cody S. Alderson