[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #687

Roger D. Hart <email @ redacted>

  I have been using the model 508 pump for 2 days now.
So far my blood sugars have decreased and I haven't had
to inject any insulin! I am using 318 units of Humalog daily
and hoping this will decrease also.

  By the way....my wife and I live in Wooster, Ohio.
I was diagnosed over 15 years ago.

   hey...noted your location and just wanted to let you know that wooster, ohio is one of the sites being used for the minimed implantable pump clinical trials...if you're interested, i can give you the physicians # there whos holding the trial...

  lemme know....:) bassem