[IP] Re:Quick-Set Advice/hints

When I called Minimed recently to order my three month's of supplies for my
son (original SoftSets, reservoirs and batteries), I asked for a sample of
the Quick sets.  The customer service person said, "Sure, I'll send you
three".  I then innocently :-) asked if the Soft-serter worked with the Quick
sets.  She said, "No, but I'll send you the Quick serter".

End of story.  The package was at my door in two days.

Steve still hasn't had the guts to try it.  He likes his SoftSets, has used
the same type of sets since he started pumping (July 1999 with a MM 507C).

We just changed insurances in October - I will now have to order supplies
from American Home Patient.  I just called them (they have a local office)
and they seem very nice and eager to work with us.

Mom of Steven, age 16, dx'd 8/91, pumper since 7/99